The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle.
What Dermal Fillers Can Do
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
- Reconstruct contour deformities in the face
- Decrease or remove the shadow of the lower lids
What Dermal Fillers can't do
Who is a good candidate for Dermal Fillers?
- Are physically healthy
- Don't smoke
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals in mind for the improvement of your appearance
- Are committed to maintaining good skin health
Different Types of Dermal Fillers
The difference between hyaluronic acid products is the size of the particles, which are designed to address different wrinkle depths: smaller particles for fine lines and larger particles for deeper wrinkles and folds. Examples of Hylaluronic Acid Fillers: